Solar Power Financing
Are you concerned that financing your home’s new solar panels is out of the question? Now with assistance from Clean Energy Federal Credit Union, the process is as now simple as ever.
With a Green Financing loan from Clean Energy Federal Credit Union, you get the benefits of:
- Secured by the solar equipment that’s installed, not by the equity in your home
- Loan amounts up to $90,000 per loan
- Fixed interest rates
- No prepayment penalties
- Automatic electronic payments
When financing your new solar electric system, you can choose one (or both*) of these loan types:
- 12 or 18 month loan that covers your solar tax credit (i.e the Section 25D federal income tax credit that’s available for new residential solar electric systems at up to 26% of the eligible project cost).
- 12,15, or 20 year fixed-rate loan on the remaining portion of your solar electric system cost (i.e up to 74% of the eligible project cost).
To learn more about the great benefits and opportunities to finance your solar panel project, check out these resources: