Milwaukee Emergency Lighting Services
Having the correct egress pathway for emergency lighting is a crucial element of your building’s safety. In addition to making sure that your office space is fitted with the proper equipment to ensure that your visitors and staff members are safe, you must make sure that your business is up to code and follows the requirements of OSHA and NFPA 101. Make sure your emergency lighting system is up to date by hiring our electricians at Integrated Building Systems to properly inspect and/or upgrade your current system.
Emergency lighting Codes and Regulations
OSHA Code of Federal Regulations:
- Requires adequate and reliable illumination for all exits in your building
- Requires proper maintenance to assure that exit lighting is in continuously proper operating conditions
NFPA 70 – National Electric Code:
- Requires specific lighting illumination and performance of emergency and exit lights based on their guidelines
- Provides functional standards for battery-powered emergency and exit lighting
NFPA 101 – Life Safety Code:
- Requires a monthly inspection of all emergency and exit lighting systems within the building
- Requires an annual test of all emergency and exit lighting systems within the building
International Fire Code:
- Requires proper illumination of means of egress
- Requires assurance that emergency and exit lighting systems will provide illumination for at least 60 minutes
For High-Quality Services, Call Integrated Building Systems Today
Why do customers choose us for emergency lighting services?
Our licensed electricians work hard to make sure that you receive quality service. We guarantee high-quality professionalism to ensure that our customers are satisfied with the outcome of our work.
In addition to our friendly presence and strong work ethic, we don’t just get the job done, we do it right! This includes things like:
Proper installation of units to make sure you’re up to code: we pay close attention to detail and ensure that all lighting and exit signs are properly installed to comply with OSHA and NFPA codes and regulations.
We get the job done in an efficient and timely manner: our professionals are great at what they do! To achieve this, we perform proper preparation before and at the work site. We are as organized and clean as possible with all our projects and strive to complete the task at hand within its projected timeline. After the project is complete, we make sure not to leave any mess behind and conduct all safety measures when our work is completed.